The last couple of weeks have been...well...challenging. Here's a couple of starts that I've created...
Moving Home to Indiana
I had been home
for so long
at least til you
came along
Now I know where
my heart belongs
and I'm moving to Indiana
Home was on
the west coast
With the places I
have left my ghost
Now I have picked
up my fence posts
and I’m moving to Indiana
(unfinished)
HOLD
Hold me down
Hold on to me
I dont know
how long
I can face this feeling
without giving in....
hold me down
hold on to me
I’m trying so hard
not to fear
every thing
I cannot see
Hold me down
Hold on to me
be my lifejacket
as this river
of love flows
on through me
Hold me down
Hold on to me
be my lover
as the winds
of pleasure
coarse over me
Hold me down
Hold on to me
when I hide
from you
I hope that you
can find me
Hold me down
Hold on to me
because i want
you right here
no matter what i do
i need you beside me
Hold me down
Hold on to me
(unfinished)
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment