Sunday, December 17, 2006

Untitled. (unfinished)

If and when the anger starts
This is when the teardrops fall
More of me and less of us
Hurries our relations to our loss

Everyone is in my head
I keep hearing what they've said
Love aint work; that aint right
Love is beautiful; not a fight

This is hard, I can see
She can give it all for me
Now afraid that I'll lose
Have nothing but water on my shoes

Sometimes, she won't know why
She just breaks down to cry
Nothin's wrong, she will say
She's not living for today

Tomorrow's just another day
Maybe it'll be better anyway

Everyone is listening
to the words I don't sing
Everything's fine, Everything's right
I shut up now, here comes the fight

She'll put up a damn good fight
then lay like a lamb into the night
She'll give it up when she's right
lives to love another night

No comments: